Introducing the Assure
The Assure: because no-one is invincible!
…independence of knowing help can always be called.
A variety of alerts giving the best protection
- SOS buttons that you can squeeze in an emergency.
- Always monitoring for signs of a fall.
- Wellness checks – at a chosen time the wristband buzzes and you press a button to say ‘I’m OK’.
- Comfort zone warning – if the wearer is home and it is colder than your chosen temperature.
- Daily emails for those who want confirmation you are active.
- An online dashboard so your responders can see your activity.
…freedom of knowing you’re always covered.
- Simple to use.
- Worn 24/7, as you never know when you’ll need it.
- 1 year battery life, so no need to take off to recharge.
- Keep on in the shower and bath.
- Simple SOS squeeze buttons so can be worn at night without starting false alerts.
- Comfortable and practical to wear.
- Stylish: winning an international design award
…works seamlessly in the modern home and beyond
- Just plug into the back of your internet router, go online and follow the instructions.
- Once set up the system can be monitored online by anyone you like and they can even change your system settings.
- Uses a combination of automated voice messages, email and text messages to keep you in touch.
- When linked to a smartphone app the benefits are GoAnywhere!
(click here to find out more about the apps)
…and with a 28-day quibble free guarantee.
If the wearer declares a long term disability or illness the Assure is offered VAT exempt.
The Monthly plan delivers you the full system for just £49.99 and then just £9.99 a month for service.
Or a Yearly plan costs £199.99 for the first year and then £74.99 each following year.
If there is no declaration VAT will need to be added to these prices.